VMAXTANKS MR107-85 12V 85AH Marine AGM SLA Deep Cycle Battery ideal for boats and 30lb-55lb thrust Minn Kota, Newport Vessels, Cobra, Sevylor and other trolling motors. BCI Group 24
- 8mm HEX screw in terminals: included. 12 Volt 85Ah Marine SLA AGM Heavy Duty Deep Cycle Battery 10.2″L*6.6″W*8.3″H Heavy Duty 12V AGM DEEP CYCLE Group 24 BATTERY with Float Service Life span of 8 to 10 years. (Includes carrying handles)
- Electrolyte Suspension system VMAX tanks utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) of a high porosity that totally absorb and contain the electrolyte. No silica gels or any other contaminants are used
- Heavy Duty Grids: VMAX heavy duty lead tin alloys provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications, even after repeated over discharges.
- Maintenance Free Operation: There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to VMAX tanks during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
- RECOMMENDED CHARGER: VMAX BC1215 12V 15Amp “Smart” 7-Stage Charger/Maintainer (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J1UIB2Y). Bargainshore offers FREE Signature Confirmation on most bulky orders in excess of 0.00. You can waive the Signature Confirmation by sending us a message with your request when placing your order. Orders of 5 or more batteries shipped on a pallet must be signed for when delivered. A contact number is required to schedule pallet delivery.
The heart of the VMAX is the unique physical and chemical structure of its plates. The special treatment and manufacturing process they undergo gains them unique reliability, strength and high performance far exceeding those of other Pb-Ca plates used in similar looking products. Using our specially designed Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) between the VMAX plates, adds to it many physical and electrical advantages that make it superior to the Wet Lead Acid Batteries. This also maximizes the VMAX resistance to shocks and vibrations. Since the electrolyte is totally absorbed by the AGM, the VMAX is classified as “non-spillable and non-hazardous”. A tough Tank seals and protects the tightly packed plates delivering the VMAX in a 100% maintenance-free package. Though VMAX Tanks are best known for their long life span, their capability to recover after repeated deep discharges is what makes them the favorite choice for any application. est 7-10 HOURS RUNNING TIME WITH 50-60% DEPTH OF DISCHARGE ON 40-55LB MOTORS. (CHECK OUR FULL LINE OF VMAX MARINE BATTERIES FOR LARGER TROLLING MOTORS OR LONGER RUNNING TIMES) The VMAX MR107 Group 24 Marine AGM battery will fit inside any group 24 battery box, including the Minn Kota Trolling Motor Power Center.
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.