- This BUNDLE includes a brand new in box BMV-712 Battery Monitor & Victron Temperature Sensor ASS000100000
- Built-In Bluetooth to track the state of your battery via smart phone
- Displays the cumulative amp-hours used from the battery
- Capable of monitoring voltage of second (usually starting) battery
- Compact 2″ display is easy to install and connect, 500A smart shunt included. 5 Year Limited Warranty
Built similarly and with all the functions of it’s predecessor, the BMV-702. Victron included a built-in bluetooth to it’s BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor. Giving users the ability to access important information from their battery monitor via a smart phone. Like any good battery monitor, it allows you to better maintain your batteries and track your energy usage and charging systems.
Download the Victron Bluetooth app. Use a smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device to:
- customize settings
- monitor all important data on single screen
- view historical data
- update the software when new features become available
Easy to install
Bi-stable alarm relay prevents increased current draw in case of an alarm
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port – Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 9.5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0.01A)
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings.
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.