- 12-Volt, 750 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 10″ x 6 7/8″ x 7 13/16″ tall, Weight: 43.5 pounds, Dual SAE & GM Post
- Reserve capacity of 120 minutes for constant performance
- Optimal starting power even in bad weather. Case Material: Polypropylene
- Fifteen times more resistant to vibration for durability
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- C20 Capacity – 55 Ampere hour
Optima D34/78 YellowTop battery provides the extra performance and deep-cycling capability that your vehicle demands if it has a lot of accessories like running lights, high-performance stereo/AV system, winches, or hydraulics. The unique SpiralCell design provides a strong and clean power source, ensuring the safety of you, your family and the environment. The Optima battery is ideal for seasonal use because of its very low self-discharge rate. That means you can store your seasonal vehicles all winter without regular charging and still spring out of the starting block when winter is over.
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.