- Cold Crank Amp (CCA)- 330
- Better warranty: Limited 3 and 4 year full replacement warranty – not pro rata
- Longer service life: With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation
- Longer cycle life: 70 percentage longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge- high stable voltage for longer periods of time
- Faster recharge: The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market, capable of 100 percentage recharge in 4 – 6 hours
- Mounting flexibility: Non-spillable design
- Vibration resistance- design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration
- Extreme temperature tolerant- Operating temperatures from -40 degree Celsius (-40 degree Fahrenheit) to 45 degree Celsius (113 degree Fahrenheit).
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island / Pulse (5-second) Hot Cranking Amps (PHCA) – 900
- This item cannot be returned and has additional shipping restrictions.Reserve Capacity Minutes 52
ODYSSEY Batteries Automotive and LTV Battery delivers the massive starting power, rapid recovery and amazing deep cycling capability that vehicle demand. Whether for everyday or emergency use, vehicles are loaded with more electronics than would have been imaginable just a few years ago. And hobbyist vehicles now include more specialties and specialized power demands than ever before. Fortunately, the ODYSSEY battery has been designed to keep up with the changes. Because its plates are made of pure virgin lead (unlike the lead alloy in most batteries), ODYSSEY packs more plates in. More plates mean more plate surface area, and much more power. Twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge. These batteries are built for a range of performance from everyday vehicles, classic and antique cars, high performance cars, 4×4 and Off-Road, to modified vehicles. Its construction consists of pure virgin lead plates for maximum surface area and optimized recycling, AGM (absorbed glass mat) design that eliminates acid spills, high conductivity, corrosion-resistant tin-plated brass terminals, high integrity terminal seal, a sealed design resulting in gases recycled internally, a self-regulating relief valve, tough flame retardant cell containers and robust internal cell connections to prevent vibration damage. ODYSSEY batteries beat spiral-wound. Compared to spiral-wound batteries of equal size, ODYSSEY batteries pack 15 percentage more plate surface area into the case. Avoiding the dead space between cylinders in six-pack designs means ODYSSEY batteries deliver more power and 40 percentage more reserve capacity.
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Motorhome Battery Products