- Commercial grade battery box for Automotive, Marine, RV and more; Designed for dual 6-volt batteries
- Rugged design for commercial applications; Four corner fastening system and captive lid for easy installations, large cable entry holes for large gauge cables, full flow ventilation for releasing battery gases, and large battery acid reservoir
- Designed for rugged environments; Impact resistant down to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit, withstands acid, gas, oil and other contaminants, and immune to UV exposure
- Keeps your battery safe; Limits water entry, effectively collects battery acid, allows adequate ventilation, and protects against accidental contact of battery terminals
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Certified and tested; Meets United States Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7 specifications
The NOCO Commercial Battery Box is designed for 6 volt batteries. These commercial battery boxes are rotationally molded from the highest quality, low density polyethylene plastic. Maintain their tough impact properties in climates down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Resistant to UV exposure. Meets USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification.
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.