Lensun 110W 12V Black Fiberglass Semi-Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel for 12V Charge Battery on Boats, Caravans, Motorhomes, Yachts, RVs
- The panel uses a more expensive material (imported from Japan) called ETFE (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene) versus PET (Polyethylene terephthalate). The ETFE film layer absorbs light better with less reflection leading to more power per square inch.
- Made of Fiberglass back sheet. The ETFE material bonded with the fiberglass back sheet makes a stronger panel than a cheaper PET film one with less chance of cracking or water intrusion.
- Highly stain-resistant and easily gets cleaned by the rain.
- Highly resistant to seawater corrosion.
- Waterproof and highly resistant to the harsh operating conditions of a marine environment.
1.Made of fiberglass back sheet, this solar panel is lighter and softer than aluminum. This material also combines better with ETFE film than aluminum or plastic back sheet, which other panels frequently contain. This mix of technology and craftsmanship makes this one of best quality solar panels available today.
2.The first layer of the solar panel is made of ETFE (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene). Imported from Japan, this material has a very high sunlight absorption to reflection ratio. Almost all flexible solar panel on the market now use PET(Polyethylene terephthalate), a cheaper alternative, which reflects significantly more sunlight than ETFE and thus reduces the solar panel’s energy output.
3. Please do NOT bend the semi-flexible solar modules more than 10 degrees and NOT reverse bending them.
The Features of Lensun Semi-flexible Solar Panels:
Thin and Semi-flexible Panels
Ultra lightweight and durable
High Stain Resistant, Easy to Clean
High Transmission offer excellent efficiency
Longer life, Ageing resistance
Resistance to seawater corrosion
High flame retardancy, Safe installation
Peak power: 110W
Solar cell efficiency: 17-18%
Maximum power voltage: 18V
Maximum power current: 6.11A
Open circuit voltage: 21.24V
Short circuit current: 6.72A
Power allowance range: +/-3%
Maximum system voltage: 500V
Values at standard test conditions: Air Mass – AM1.5, Irradiance – 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature – 25°C
Laminated for weather resistance
Laminated with fiberglass + ETFE + Silicon cell + EVA + Tedlar
Solar cells: Monocrystalline
Dimensions: 1070 x 670 x 2.5mm / 42.1 X 26.4 X 0.1 inches
Net Weight: 2.80kg/ 6 lbs
Back sheet: Fiberglass
J-Box: IP 65 rated
1x 110W Mono flexible solar panel
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.