- PROVIDES A SAFER AND MORE EFFECTIVE CONNECTION to your trailer, because it doesn’t rust, fray or become damaged while towing which keeps you and your trailer safer when towing
- THE COILED CABLE STAYS SAFELY OFF THE GROUND while you’re towing, preventing wear and tear to the cable and providing years of lasting use
- COATED CABLE WIRE ELIMINATES FRAY and protects your fingers from loose, sharp wire
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL DOT REQUIREMENTS
- EASY ATTACHMENT WITH INCLUDED SPRING CLIP
The best replacement for your damaged or frayed cable, The Fastway ZIP eliminates cable fray and protects your fingers from loose, sharp wire.
It keeps your cable off the ground and out of harm’s way while you’re towing and is a safer, more reliable connection from your tow vehicle to your trailer.
There is a ZIP breakaway cable to fit every trailer. We have two different cable lengths in 3 different styles. The 4′ cables are recommended for bumper pull trailers, and the 6′ cables fit gooseneck or 5th wheel trailers.
ZIP CABLE AND SWITCH
An entire breakaway safety system replacement- include a switch box with the coiled cable.
ZIP CABLE AND PIN
The pin is compatible with all ZIP™ switches, most Bargman brand breakaway switches and other makes with similar pin styles.
ZIP UNIVERSAL REPLACEMENT
The ZIP universal cable replacement is designed with a split ring to easily thread onto your existing pin.
The ZIP is the best breakaway cable you can buy. The unique coiled cable of the ZIP easily stretches to your tow vehicle and clips right on with the included carabiner. There is no looping over and around the trailer tongue to keep the cable out of the way. It is faster, easier and safer than standard breakaway cables.
The ZIP quickly replaces your current breakaway system with its coated, high-strength coiled cable, split ring and easy-to-use carabiner. Replacing your bad cable is quick and easy. Just clip your bad cable off the pin, then thread your switch pin onto the ZIP’s split ring. With a new ZIP cable, you won’t have to hassle with a dragging, frayed or broken breakaway cable, which means both you and your trailer are much safer on the road!
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Find More Trailer Battery System Products