Battery Equalizer 48V Battery Voltage Balancer, Max 4 × 12V Battery Bank Extend Battery Life 1 Year and More support Gel Flood AGM Lead Acid Lithium Battery
- the 48V Battery Equalizer can connect Four 12V Batteries by default, no matter in series or in parallel. the maximum compensation current is 10A. For 96V or higher voltages Battery group, multiple 48V equalizers can be connected in parallel.
- Intelligent Battery Voltage Equilibrium System – Keep Batteries in Heath Condition and Extend Battery Service Life
- Intelligent Protection: Reverse polarity protection, Low Voltage Disconnect to Provide longer Battery Life Time
- 1 Set for 4 Batteries Connection by Default (12V + 12 V + 12V + 12 V)
- Battery Equalizer is recommended for use in autos, boats, golf carts, motorcycles, solar, trucks, RV’s, electric forklift batteries, and any other battery groups Configuration. Please Download the Battery Equalizer User Guide at Technical Specification Section
Extend Battery Life + 1 Year or More
Specialized for keep up the voltage balance of batteries connected in series during the Charging and Discharging process, due to differences in the chemical composition and temperature of the battery cell that connected in series, It causes two battery charge and discharge differences even the battery is idle, also due to the different levels of self-discharge could lead to an imbalance between serially connected battery at charging process, because there are differences, it could make a battery excessive charge or discharge, and the other one insufficient charging or discharging.
BE battery equalizer can compensate both parties when the battery are connected in series as voltage difference exceeds 10 mV, then the battery equalization starts to work, Final achieved balance of the batteries set. It can be connected for long periods for automatically battery state of equilibrium.
HA02 battery equalizer is suitable for Lead-acid Batteries(VRLA), Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries(LFP), Nickel Cadmium Secondary Batteries(Ni/CD), and Nickelmetal Hydride Secondary Batteries(Ni/MH). It starts work when the voltage higher than 2.4V, it means that this equalier can be used in a single cell battery range from 2.4V to 12V. One equalizer can connect 4 batteries once a time, if battery less than the 4, the extra cable can be vacant (positive and negative terminal should be avoided), does not affect the equilibrium effects. The equalizer is not affected with battery connection way, no matter in series or in parallel, both can work.
Battery nominal voltage : 4 × (2.4V/3.6V/6V/9V/12V)
Optimizing current : 0-10A
Quiescent current: 5mA(12V) 1.2mA(2.4V)
Dimensions : 62×124×27 mm 0.5kg
Protection: Reverse polarity protection
Under voltage lock out : 1.8V
In the Box:
1 Battery equalizer
1 User Manual
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.